Plan Your Visit
Say “I DO” in the
MOST BEAUTIFUL SMALL TOWN
- Head south on I-65.
- Drive 35 miles to Exit 112 (Clermont-Bardstown exit).
- Turn left off ramp onto HWY 245.
- Follow HWY 245 for 15 miles into Bardstown.
- Turn right at 4th traffic light onto US 31E.
- Follow US 31-E downtown until you reach the court square.
- The Visitor’s Center is located in the Courthouse in the center of the Square.
1924-B Boston Rd, Bardstown, KY 40004
Samuels Field is a public use airport located two nautical miles west of the central business district of Bardstown, a city in Nelson County, Kentucky, United States. This airport is included in the FAA’s National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, which categorized it as a general aviation facility